- No products in the cart.
• pH is an important factor of potable water.
• The normal range for pH in surface water systems is 6.5 to 8.5 and for groundwater systems 6 to 8.5.
• In some operations like membrane separation, product water may be acidic. In the event of acidic water, it needs a correction in the pH.
• The carbonates in pH correction medium neutralize the acid content of treated water.
• NICHEM offers a unique pH conditioner – pH correction medium, which also facilitates iron removal from water when used in tandem with iron removing catalyst.
• Effective acidic pH neutralization.
• Increases TDS of water (Hardness) when required.
• Ecologically safe.